I thought it would be fun to share a few fun facts about myself that some of you may not know.
1. I’m left handed, which may not seem strange until you see me write. It’s hard to describe, but I basically write backwards and upside down. When I was in school I sat at a right handed desk, and just turned my paper because it was more comfortable for me.
2. I used to be an art teacher in a private studio. It was the best job ever! I’m actually certified to be a teacher in the state of Texas for real though too
3. I used to play bass guitar in a band! The first song I ever learned to play was Polly by Nirvana….
4. Speaking of bass guitars, I’m married to the bass player for the band Thrift Store Cowboys. I was able to tour most of the west coast with them several years ago, and have lots of fun memories from that time.
5. I grew up on a ranch, but you’d never believe it if you met me. I’m terrified of horses and most large animals that can stomp on me. >_<
I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me! Leave a comment with some random facts about you, I’d love to read them!